Administrative / Office Jobs
Position: Administrative Staff
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPETENT ADMIN STAFF TO PERFORM VARIOUS ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLERICAL TASKS TO SUPPORT OUR OFFICE.
1. Sort all mail and prepare outgoing mail.
2. Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers, etc.
3. Monitor stocks off office supplies (paper clips, stationery) and report when there are shortages.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
5. Set up a meeting.
6. Keep track and process of all immigration works.
7. Do all weekly expenses.
1. Proven experience will be preferred.
2. Very good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word and MS Excel.
3. Able to do formal & informal letter.
4. Able to drive anywhere with own car to submit documents to Government Department & Site.
5. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
6. Have own transport.
7. Able to write and speak fluent English & Malay. Can Speak Korean is an advantage.
8. Minimum 2 years experience will be an advantage.
9. Able to work under pressure.
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
EMAIL YOUR CV at
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !