The junior car detailer will be responsible to clean vehicles according to company standards which includes thorough exterior washing, polishing, waxing, interior cleaning buffing, vacuuming, steaming, deodorizing interiors, seats extraction and application of ceramic coating.
• Citizen or Permanent Resident of Brunei
• Minimum education -O Levels
• Experience – 1-3 years’ work experience in car detailing industry
• Work 5. 5 days per week. Availability to work extra hours if required.
• Ability to speak in Malay & English language
• Own Transport with valid driver’s license
• Salary range from 550-850
• Annual Leave provided
• TAP & SCP compliant
• Annual bonus
• Monthly commission payout
• Overtime claim (applicable)
• Opportunities for Career progression
Interested parties can contact 8117762 for further information
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !