We are looking to hire an experienced lorry driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods to our customers.
1. Overseeing the loading and offloading of goods
2. Inspecting and cleaning the vehicle
3. Safely transporting goods to and from distribution centers
4. Obeying the rules of the road and following company safety regulations
5. Competing travel logs
6. Following accident procedures
7. Reporting any accidents or delays
8. Conducting minor roadside repairs on the truck
9. Maintaining a good relationship with customers
- 3 years experience as a lorry driver
- 30 years old and above
Email CV to: hrmd. recruitment15@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !