Position: MACHINE TECHNICIAN (PR AND BRUNEIAN)
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• PROVEN EXPERIENCE AT LEAST 3 YEARS IN MANUFACTURE BEVERAGE FACTORY EXPERIENCE.
• KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTRONICS, ELECTRICAL WORKS & MECHANICAL WORKS.
• WORK RESPONSIBILITY, HONEST AND CAN WORK INDEPENDENTLY.
• To conduct preventive maintenance tasks on equipment serviced by the company
• To document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Ability to submit paperwork in a timely manner
• To examine complaints regarding equipment related to company services and handle installation, repairs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• To maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
• To respond to maintenance requests put forward by the management and customers.
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including required overtime.
• Positive Attitude
• 100% Dedication to Working Hard, Being On-Time, And Staying Organized
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance
• Working conditions may vary depending on the type of call and location.
• To strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations/ W. I. S. E. system
• To monitor and maintain all company building systems as assigned (office types of equipment, lightings, and wirings, etc. )
• To perform other duties/jobs as instructed by the management from time to time.
• Morning Shift & Midnight Shift.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !