Position: MAINTENANCE LABOURER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
• Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
• Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues Install appliances and equipment
• Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
• Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
• Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e. g. ventilation)
• Check functionality of safety systems (e. g. fire alarm)
• Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
• Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
• Must have previous experience as Maintenance Labourer
• Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
• Experience using hand and electrical tools
• Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Physical stamina and dexterity
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of an apprenticeship is required
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 14/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !