Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
Manager Job Duties:
• Must have at least 5 years working experience as Manager.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment;
- developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
- planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information;
- identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action;
- defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
- preparing an annual budget;
- scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances;
- initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards;
- analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems;
- identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications;
- establishing personal networks;
- benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !