Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
- This post is required, experience at minimum 5 years in food and beverage industry, understand port polio of industry to make profit, since this post will based on achieving company target.
- Managing more than 200 people to work cross function.
- Will be reporting to Senior General Manager and Director
Job Description in detail:
1. Strategize and lead sales growth initiatives and monitoring daily market sales to facilitate timely corrective action to ensure profitable operations from,
a) Traditional activities - Marketing promotions, new product launches and local store marketing in regional trade areas to stay competitive and deliver results.
b) Non-traditional activities - including tie up’s with other companies, voucher and couponing, catering, joint promotions and new initiatives explored by Operations and Sales Div.
c) Recommends new store sites thru financial evaluations provided by Finance and approves existing image enhancements for distribution and business expansion.
d) Review store design plans and initiatives with Development.
e) Assess and recommends competitors blunting, operations and promotions thru Marketing.
2. Recommends to management on changing needs on variable menu pricing and labor rate in the market.
3. Monitors profit growth initiatives using current tools and new ideas to facilitate timely corrective action to ensure profitable operation in each region.
4. Monitors and provide stewardship to Deputy General Managers to develop and execute action plans to improve business performance.
5. Monitors region results to develop action plan to ensure standards are maintained according to company requirements and customers high level of satisfaction
6. Monitors and approves activities and funds for region within GALP.
7. Plan visitation to the region to ensure KFC systems, standards, policies and practices are complied to effectively.
8. Serves as a resource and provides feedback to Director by monitoring, coaching and conducting performance appraisal to identify strength and opportunities for improvement.
9. Monitors and evaluates region recruitment & selection and bench plan with Operation Leaders and in-store training and development programs for all levels with Training Leaders.
10. Approves Deputy General Managers and Operation Managers for development and training and upgrading to ensure continuous development in the market.
11. Monitors and evaluates regional Audit and Security standards to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
12. Concurs and recommend for approval price revisions for the brand upon completion of tender exercises.
13. Coordinates and monitors internal checks and food safety initiatives by QA.
14. Plans new strategies/initiatives implemented in the system to improve Ops capability.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Staff Recognition Awards, Career Advance Program, Leave Benefits
Closing date: 06/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !