Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
• Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department.
• Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
• Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members.
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization´s management team that provides leadership and direction.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Access.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations.
• Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational management skills.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !