Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
• Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
• Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
• Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
• Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
• Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
• Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
• Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
• Ensuring staff members follow the company policies and procedures.
• Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promotes a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, and accounting.
• More education or experience may be preferred or required, Fluent in English, Malay. Mandarin.
• Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
• Time and project management skills.
• Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
• Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !