Position: MANAGER (PENGURUS)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Drive large and complex customer project engagements.
• Have the responsibility and ability to work on Presales and Tenders.
• Overall management of all project activities (scope, time, costs and quality).
• Management of execution and mitigating risks of project contractual agreements.
• Lead customer and stakeholder engagements with key customers.
• Management of project financials.
• University degree in Civil engineering or other related major.
• Master’s degree will be an additional advantage
• Min 5-10 years of experience: in Construction industry
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
• Business Understanding
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Customer and Market Insight
• Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
• Leading & supervising
• Planning & organizing
• Proficiency with the English and Malay Language
• Project sales process
• Contract management
• 3rd party suppliers management experience
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !