Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon or spa.
• Use emery boards, clippers, and scissors to file, trim, and shape nails into requested shape.
• Perform initial consultation to ascertain client´s wants and needs.
• Determine if infection or breakdown of skin exists.
• Soak nails in soap or solution.
• Wipe off old polish.
• Apply softening gel to cuticles.
• Push back cuticles with stick and trim if needed.
• Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
• Sell nail care products and colors. Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
• Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
• Dry nails to clients´ satisfaction.
• Ensure each nail is dry and problems are fixed before client leaves salon.
• Soak all instruments and disinfect properly.
• Apply acrylic or gel nails.
• Pull off acrylic and help repair damaged nails.
• Buff and polish nails.
• Give hand massages and paraffin treatments.
• Rub lotion over hands and arms.
• Offer pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
• Perform hot oil treatments.
• Sanitize pedicure tubs and manicure station.
• Have working experience in this field.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !