Position: MARKETING ADMIN
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
• Plan and prepare application focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters and merchandise.
• Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by the General/Regional Manager.
• Assist with copywriting, artwork, and web workflow for planned print and digital marketing communications.
• Organize and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops and conferences.
• Support the General/Regional Manager and Sales team by coordinating and collating content to support campaigns.
• Execute marketing and event campaigns as defined by the General/Regional Manager.
• Drive campaigns through various communication systems and tools.
• Assist with the maintenance of the CRM system and marketing automation tools.
• Maintain up to date archives of all marketing files.
• Assist with content management upkeep including shared drives and content libraries.
• Attend domestic and international trade fairs, satellite events, conferences and functions to promote and Instruments’ products as required.
• Post marketing updates through internal communication channels.
• Evaluate ideas for marketing projects to assess feasibility and requirements in conjunction with the General/Regional Manager.
• Plan and implement social media and social proof campaigns for specific marketing goals.
• Research relevant sources for content, such as scientific publications, industry media and social media outlets.
• Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the web and social media.
• Keep up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilized to communicate with customers.
• Carry out other related tasks as required
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !