SPHIERE SDN BHD is a local IT company, We are currently looking for Programmer with in-depth knowledge of iOS Programming Language.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Experience Requirements are as follows:
- Well informed on the latest technologies related to iOS app development.
- Well versed in Swift programming language.
- Ability to interpret with flutter or C# with Xamarin.
- Ability to write performant and correct multi-threaded code.
- Well versed in creating app layouts that adapts properly on different mobile devices.
- Familiar with the XCode IDE.
- Familiar with Web APIs.
- Willing to learn other programming languages.
- Familiar with Apple’s app deployment/approval process and their guidelines.
- Able to communicate with clients.
- Knowledge about Hybrid App Development.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
Other Skill-set Requirements:
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of native mobile app development using Swift.
- Creates and delivers daily communications to management and internal organizations regarding status of all assigned tasks.
- Develops accurate task definition, estimates and task schedules for own assignments.
- Assists in the implementation of new systems including the integration of the new system.
- Participates in development of new applications, creating new data structures, physical data record/file design, creating new job streams, and modifying existing programs, data structures and job streams; all work is produced in accordance with established procedures, following departmental standards, guidelines and system development methodologies on all assigned tasks.
- Develops test cases and test plans, creates the unit test environment in XCode.
- Conducts unit and system tests for new or modified applications.
- Submits program and design work for review by technical and user staff.
- Participates in the review of mobile code and provides technical guidance to other team members.
- Reviews and validates the application of sound development and design techniques.
- Includes and guides other team members in problem solving activities.
- Stays abreast of emerging mobile technologies and capabilities and trends in the mobile app development industry.
Salary Range: $800 - $1200
To apply for this opportunity, kindly e-mail us your resume and portfolio to admin@sphiere. com. bn
Thank you. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !