Position: MUSICAL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Full time worker that will stay longer more than 2 years in the company will give a high percentage in bringing a successful business.
• To not waste the effort of the training program and assistance provided by the management.
• To secure the stable of the business, one must be a successful employee that possess expertise and wide experience in the job specified.
As a Musical Instrument Technician:
1. Providing technical support to all customers in and out and Management of any events such as school recital, concerts and others.
2. Rewiring & Modifying of all types of Branded Guitars and installation of Pick up. Two or more years of experience needed for modification and installation
3. Repair and Maintenance of all equipment such as Guitars, Drums, Piano, amplifiers & speakers and other musical instruments that needed technical care.
4. Recording, Editing and Organizing music requested by the customers. One must be a college degree or attained high level of certificate and diploma.
5. Setting up and monitoring internal and external of any knowledge of music.
6. Operate and sustain a variety of electronic equipment used in all types of music production like sound mixing boards, recording gears, speakers and amplifiers and many more.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Free staffhouse for foreigner, Free Wifi, Paid leave for 7 days
Closing date: 13/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !