Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
2) Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
3) Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
4) Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
5) Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
6) Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
7) Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
8) Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
9) Sort, count, and mark clean linens, and store them in linen closets.
10) Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
11) Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines.
12) Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
13) Hang draperies, and dust window blinds.
14) Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
15) Plan menus, and cook and serve meals and refreshments following employer´s instructions or own methods.
16) Take care of pets by grooming, exercising, and/or feeding them.
17) Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 35 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 250 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !