Position: 1 MALE
- Diploma and above (minimum of 3 years experience).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Candidate must be able to:
- inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
- supervise cleaning and maintenance workers.
- respond to urgent maintenance calls.
- oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- conduct follows-up on all maintenance and repair work.
- conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- documenting processes and keeping maintenance records.
Please email a detailed resume, cover letter and copies of certificates to chunghwa_kiudang@yahoo. com
Deadline: 8 December 2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !