Maintenance Personnel shall have a broad practical skillset, often performing basic carpentry, plumbing, or any mechanical repairs.
- They often work shifts and may be required to be on call (standby after office hours).
-They are to maintain outlets, workplaces, offices, processing centers, and any (required) premises under Satami Group of Companies.
Tasks and duties
- Fitting, testing, repairing, and replacing fixtures and fittings, including lightbulbs, windows, doors, and all carpentry issues.
- May need to be knowledgeable to service on few kitchen machineries; such as pizza machine (outlet to outlet)
- Performing and know basic plumbing maintenance and repairs on taps, basins, and toilets.
- Performing basic carpentry including hanging and replacing doors and operating power tools.
- Performing minor welds to fabricate or repair fixtures.
- Fixing any leakage, power wires, any loose part from indoor children´s playground.
- Checking safety equipment such as fire hoses, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, and alarms.
- Cleaning and tidying common areas and grounds.
- Reporting requirements for major repairs to management.
- Clearing gutters, exhaust panels, applying or repairing paint and plaster and common areas of rubbish and debris (if required)
- Knows basic car maintenance works and repair.
- Multi-tasking handyman
Interested applicants may drop CV to info@satami. com. bn
Open to Indonesian / Philippines / Malaysian (foreign transferable) and Bruneian applicants only.