Position: Maintenance Staff
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Purpose of Position
• Performing maintenance tasks throughout all of the restaurant outlets’ facilities.
• Tasks include plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and heating and air conditioning system maintenance.
• Maintenance Staff is responsible for varieties of tasks such as inspect and cleaning equipment, perform basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required to ensure the facilities are tidy and functional.
• Conducting routine inspections of sites and troubleshoot various equipment and systems.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Handling basic repairs and complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs.
• Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
• Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
• Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc.
• Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed.
• Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
• Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, etc.
• Perform necessary cleaning activities, such as dusting, mopping, trash removal, etc.
• Collaborate with a team of workers and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions.
• Report to facilities or maintenance manager regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress.
• Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Assist in ordering operating equipment and cleaning supplies for the operation to save cost.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !