Position: Maintenance Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- The purpose of the role is to supervise and to monitor the maintenance team, to ensure task completed and verified.
- The incumbent is expected to run a daily, weekly and monthly report of the maintenance activities for those preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Additionally, the incumbent is expected to coach the team and provide guidance where necessary.
- Main Areas for this role looks at the General Maintenance - include on the maintenance work; Air-conditioner system, Building- Waterproofing painting, Electrical work, Landscape, Lift, Alarm System, Fire Extinguisher, Hose Reel and Plumbing. /
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To assist and perform task as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
• To do hands-on comprehensive repairs and maintenance services as per requirement of UBDCorp amenities and building.
• To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work activities, and to monitor the progress and verification of the site work upon completion by Technical Assistant and assigned Contractor.
• Liaising with the Front desk & Guest service department and housekeeping department on any aspect of operations that will involve the maintenance department or any corrective maintenance activities.
• Require to meet maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews.
• To deliver the activities with quality, and up to the standards.
• Able to troubleshoot any general maintenance activities.
• Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; implementing corrective actions.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• To be able to perform well during any kinds of emergencies related duties assigned by Maintenance Manager.
• Required to do inspection and verification for all maintenance activities in UBDCorp.
• Expected to perform additional duties and to be on standby 24/7.
Requirement & Qualification:
• National Diploma in Engineering with at least 2-3 Years works experience at the same Field.
• Ability to work under pressure,
• Positive attitude and has
• Good communication skill & Troubleshooting.
• Has excellent in Malay and English.
• Able to work on-shift and on standby for 24/7.
• Preferably Male & Chinese speaking will be an advantage.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !