Age: 25 - 35 years old
Salary: BND 600 - BND 700 per month
Site office: SEC Facility Management, DST Tower Building
-OPEN FOR LOCAL YELLOW IC ONLY-
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
1) Reception Duties:
• Greet and welcome guests either in person, over the phone, or via email in a friendly and professional demeanour.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office or meeting room.
• Provide information about the meeting room facility, including available rooms, amenities, and services.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
2) Meeting Room Bookings:
• Manage and maintain the meeting room reservation system.
• Ensure accurate recording of schedule bookings
• Communicate with clients to confirm reservations, obtain additional details, and provide necessary instructions.
3) Facility Management:
• Monitor the meeting room facility to ensure it is clean, well-maintained and in optimal condition.
• Collaborate with the facility management team to address any facility-related issues.
4) Customer Service:
• Address and resolve complaints or issues promptly and professionally
• Anticipate and attend to the needs of clients,
• Maintain a positive and helpful attitude to create a welcoming environment for all users of the facility
5) Car park Management
• Ensure parking environment is safe, hazard free and clean up to customers’ satisfaction
• Report and respond to irregular occurrences such as property damage or unauthorized access
Requirements and skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proven two (2) years of work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e. g. fax machines and printers).
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service attitude. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !