Administrative / Office Jobs
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Administer all aspects of contract including planning, execution, budgeting, cost control, engineering & construction, commercial, disputes resolution, performance, workmanship, productivity, quality and safety;
• Product and service marketing;
• manpower planning, development and training;
• Set performance indicator and monitor performance against budget;
• Identify best practices for improvement;
• Develop staffing strategy and succession plans, competency development, staff development and mentoring.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 50 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !