Established in the year of 1879, Tokio Marine Insurance is the first insurance company in Japan. Our expanding network currently spans over
483 cities and 38 countries.
Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore Ltd (Brunei Branch) is the sole international general insurer in Brunei Darussalam. Headquartered in Japan, Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore is rated A+ by Standard & Poor, the world’s leading index provider – demonstrating financial strength and stability.
Why Join Us
Tokio Marine is committed to their employees; we aim to recruit, develop and retain the “right” people. Employees are the core of every company’s success and Tokio Marine acknowledges that through treating their employees fairly, only would the company be able to flourish.
We prioritize our employees’ personal development, which is why we aim to provide a role which is not only empowering but challenging, allowing you to learn more throughout the process.
• Provide quotations for new/´renewal risks on various lines (ie: Property, Liability and the likes)
• Answer queries of producers and/or direct clients with regards to policy coverage
• Assist clerical staff should any problems arise in their day to day activities
• Engage with producers to build good rapport
• Candidate must possess a degree
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• Strong communication skills
• Detail oriented and meticulous, with strong analytical skill
Please send CV to:- amelialim@tokiomarine. com. sg
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTEDWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !