Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff;
• Planning and evaluating department activities.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment;
- developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
- planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information;
- identifying and evaluating trends and options;
- choosing a course of action;
- defining objectives;
- evaluating outcomes.
• Preferably a master degree or its equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in supervisory in the food & Beverage industry, with proven ability to motivate and train team to achieve targets and goals.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 40 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual leave, medical leave and bonus
Closing date: 11/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !