Administrative / Office Jobs
Lot 73, Jalan Sungai, Jln Sungai, Kuala Belait
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Responsible for the day to day operations of the Bowling Center.
2) Interview, hire, coach and counsel Bowling team members as well as train and monitor team member performance to ensure company guidelines are followed and guest are receiving the best service possible.
3) Review all disciplinary action in the form of written or verbal counseling before being issued to team member.
4) Review weekly/daily schedules for appropriate coverage pertaining to special events, holidays, or low business volume expectations.
5) Continuously monitor and work at controlling labor and equipment costs.
6) Review daily/weekly payroll and compare to forecast.
7) Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
8) Ability to work with interruptions and to perform multiple tasks while remaining collected in high pressure situations.
9) Ability to deal with customers and team members in a tactful and respectful manner.
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !