Position: Manager Assistant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
• Ensuring company policies are followed.
• Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
• Hiring, training and developing new employees.
• Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
• Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
• Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
• Ensuring product quality and availability.
• Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
• Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
• Overseeing retail inventory.
• Assisting customers whenever necessary.
• Organizing employee schedule.
• Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
• Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
• Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
• Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
• Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
• Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
• Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
• Supporting store manager as needed.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
• Stable work history.
• Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
• Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
• Be a team player.
• Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and great customer experience.
• Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !