Position: Manager IT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment;
- developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
- planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options;
- choosing a course of action;
- defining objectives;
- evaluating outcomes.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
- preparing an annual budget;
- scheduling expenditures;
- analyzing variances;
- initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards;
- analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems;
- identifying trends;
- recommending system improvements.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications;
- establishing personal networks;
- benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !