Position: Manned Security Supervisor BSB
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
To assists Manned Security Manager in all guarding operations matters (Bandar-Muara Area) and to carry out any directions from time to time.
Core Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Supervision of all Guarding, Day/Night Patrollers and Guards at all times.
- To attend to guarding staff issues e. g. efficiency, performance, personal matters affecting job performance and etc.
- To attend and complete all guarding administrations matters
- To submit all administrations documents to Jerudong Office on time
- To maintain the image and performance of guards at all times.
- Responsible for the daily management of Guards.
- Responsible for checking Guarding Tele-protection System and all post equipments at all times.
- To conduct daily visit to all sites and any site instructed by Manned Security Manager.
- To assist the Control Room Operator in guarding matters if necessary.
- To assist guarding administrator in monthly roster and any other administrations matters if required
- Produce weekly operations report to Manned Security Manager(every Saturday by 1200hrs) i. e. number of post & client visit, all incidents any other operations makers
- Ensure Post Standing Order are updated at all time
- Always be punctual for work and your working hours in according to your monthly roster which is done by Manned Security Manger
- Compulsory to attend all dept or client meeting
- All instructions pertaining guarding operations matters need to be discussed with Manned Security Manager prior to implementation
- To inform CRO hourly on your daily working movement
- To submit monthly KPI on all post and client visit to Manned Security Manger by the 3th of each month
- To replace day and night patrollers duty when required including on patrollers off days
- Minimum at least a Higher National Diploma holder.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Supervisory level.
- Effective Oral and written communication skills in English & Malay.
- Strategic planning, mature, resourceful, people oriented with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- To provide high quality, professional security services at a variety of assignments and location at any time.
- Able to interact at all levels
- Holder of valid driving license class 3
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 850 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !