Position: Manpower Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Qualification and Requirements
• Minimum: Higher National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Logistic, Maintenance or any related qualifications.
• Minimum of 3 years of coordinating manpower deployment and mobilization.
• Excellent in written and verbal English & Malay.
• Have previous working experience in Manpower Management.
• Proficiency in Ms Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
• Good administration, communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and work in a team with good initiative.
• Possess any HSE certification would be an added advantage.
1. In charge of overseeing the manpower team, creating their work schedules and ensuring their work is done in an effective and timely fashion.
2. Undertake effective deployment of manpower to support various events, minor and general maintenance, general furniture moving and other general tasks which require extra manpower support.
3. Seek to improve and introduce more efficient ways of working.
4. Maintain a good working relationship with all end users (Academic Staff) of the Service as part of the management and quality control of the service and report back to the Line Manager any areas for improvement.
5. Ensure that the service responds to all manpower requests are on time.
6. Be vigilant and report any repairs, damage and breakages that become apparent during events to the Head of Maintenance. If the equipment is supplied by the outsourced company, ensure that they are replaced or repaired on time.
7. Undertake any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Line Manager.
8. Control of animals in liaison with the Security Department and ensure the animals do not disturb the students.
Supervision of Staff
1. Supervise and utilise the manpower team and other resources available effectively and efficiently at all times including periods of staff absence.
2. Support and guide the manpower staff to achieve service levels.
3. Record and monitor attendance, sickness, holidays, overtime and accidents for the manpower staff and provide feedback and reports to the Line Manager.
4. Liaise regularly and effectively with the manpower team using internal radio systems where necessary.
5. Ensure the appropriate training of manpower staff is done regularly.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
1. Comply with and promote the Health and Safety policies and procedures and maintain a safe environment for pupils, staff and visitors.
2. Ensure all manpower staff is aware of health and safety issues with regard to their work and Child Protection policy.
3. Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons.
1. Participate in additional training based on specific needs of the role.
2. Promote effective working relationships within the manpower team, and throughout the Maintenance Department through good communication processes with all groups of staff.
3. Take responsibility, where appropriate, for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people in School.
4. Willing and flexible to carry out task outside normal working hours, as and when required during a school event(s). Including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !