Position: Marine Chief Engineer
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Head of Engine Department and is responsible for the management and performance of Engine Department.
The responsibilities and authorities are:
• The implementation of the Company’s Policies as contained in the SOP and other official Company Instruction on all machinery related to operations, safety and environmental protection.
• Implementation of the Planned Maintenance System (PMS).
• Strictly observe all pollution prevention regulations in force.
• Take charge personally in all emergency situations involving machinery.
• The engine department and the safety of the crew, machinery and environment directly within its control.
• The onboard discipline of 2nd Engineer and Cook and the appraisal of same.
• The safe, economical and environmentally responsible operation of the vessel’s machinery.
• The monitoring of performance of the main propulsions and auxiliary machinery.
• The accurate monitoring and control of the vessel’s fuel and lubricating oil consumptions, and the status of fuel and lubricating oil bunker quantities.
• The bunkering of fuel and lubricating oils and other fluids as appropriate.
• The maintenance of the main propulsion, auxiliary machinery, rescues boat crane and deck machinery.
• The compliance with statutory and classification survey requirements, with regard to machinery and relevant spaces.
• The accurate entry of all operational machinery parameters in the engine room log including Oil Record Book.
• Reporting of any accident, non-conformances, hazardous situation or defects to Master and Company.
• The safeguards of the Owners’ and Company’s interest at all times.
• Any other duties or instructions as required by the Company.
• Qualification required minimum of CLASS 1 or 2.
• Minimum working experience of 2 years in offshore.
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 280 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !