Position: Marine Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Daily communication and regular meetings with ship owners, agents, terminal operators, vessel crew, suppliers and customers
• Utilizing data analytics to gain market insights and Identify logistics improvement opportunities which will help us to compete in the market place
• Participation in projects, business initiatives and stewardship reviews
• Supporting inventory management and process enhancements, product blending, freight optimization, and supply chain issue resolution
• Promote project HSE Policy and improvement initiatives with regards to the safety of marine operations.
• Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Coordinate necessary permissions, including communications to the vessels, rigs, platforms and relevant onshore internal departments.
• Assist with the planning and record of ship visits and inspections in accordance with the Company’s vessel inspection programme.
• Maintain Marine Calendar and Weekly Planning during operations.
• Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of Marine Plans. Coordinate all vessel movements, be a focal point of contact
• Advise and recommend priorities between different activities offshore.
• Maintain awareness of and ensure conformity with all relevant statutory and Company directives and rules
• Liaise with Contractors, to ensure that the contractor logistics / marine operations conform with the project directives especially in terms of safety, environment, schedule and quality.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !