Position: Marine HSE Officer (with NEBOSH)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• At least 3 years of hand-on experience in coordinating and looking after ships servicing Brunei Shell Petroleum
• Is familiar with processes and procedures pertaining to industrial safety, ISM and ISPS Codes
• Can liaise, handle and communicate effectively with vessel crew with regards to marine safety
• Knowledge of the ISM and ISPS Codes
• Have served on-board a vessel as a deck or engineering officer of the watch is preferred but not necessary
• Briefing of Shipboard Senior Officers prior to joining vessels with regards to QSMS and BSP SOP matters as per company and clients HSES policies.
• Preparing and coordinating the Master, Chief Officers and Chief Engineers for HSE briefings and inductions that would be conducted by the charterers prior to them joining ship
• Assist the DPA in ensuring compliance with applicable legal and other requirements by all vessels and propose corrective action when necessary to ensure that non-compliance are closed out
• Ensure ISM, ISPS, ISO and STCW ’95 amendments 2010 are complied with by the vessels in the course of carrying out their safety obligations
• Liaise with ship crew, DPA and HSE Manager to ensure that crew complies with HSE Standards of PTAS and BSP.
• Assist in encouraging the crew with their PAKATs submission.
• Assist the DPA in ensuring certifications ISM/ISPS are valid and to avoid failure due non compliance
- paid annual leave
- paid sick leave
- TAP & SCP
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !