Position: Marine Operation Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Marine Operation Manager Reporting to : GM / MD / CEO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all day to day operations of the vessel in coordination with Technical Supt, General Manager, Managing Director and CEO.
• Act as Designated Person Ashore (DPA) for all ISM, ISPS and IMO matters.
• Monitoring of the vessel management in order to ensure it is aligned with the operational requirements.
• Responsible for Pre hire Shell inspection for vessel, Mobilization / Demobilization period and vessel calling to Port.
• Perform monthly vessel visit – offshore and to provide monthly report.
• Attending Shell monthly HSE meeting and close out all findings for vessels.
• Liaise with international / local contractor and clients, and get prompt feedback.
• Facilitate the activities between charterer, company and other third party either international or local.
• Facilitate in and issue written reports / statements of inspection, investigation and similar activities when required.
• Coordinate the operational functions of the company.
• Assist in conducting training for crew on board the vessel.
• Responsible for updating all vessel trading and statutory certificates, and to produce reports for both the operations and for the board of directors when required.
• To develop good working relationships with all company departments including crew on board.
• To monitor relevant procedures and requirements for vessel daily fuel consumption and report directly to MD and CEO.
• To conduct pre Sets Test briefing for Master and Chief Officer on board.
• To conduct all marine operational audit and navigation audit of all vessel.
• Checking and rechecking of contract requirements to meet all relevant specifications that are in line with the most recent research available and best practice and complied with client requirements.
• To provide technical and operational exposure to the team and have the ability to produce operational excellence.
• Responsible for all incoming & outgoing correspondence of vessel in and out of Port.
• Responsible for all office routine jobs including weekly progress meeting and monthly HSE meeting.
• Assist in conducting training when required.
• Assist in conducting audit when required.
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Good technical and communication skills required.
• At least 10 year’s experience in Marine Operations and managing vessel.
• Minimum requirement of Bachelors Degree level from maritime institutions.
• Experience of working on different types of vessel - Workboat, AHTS, PSV, Crewboats.
Additional Requirement :
o Designated Person Ashore (DPA) Certificate.
• Must have thorough knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry related to marine, shipping and offshore operations.
For further application, please email your cv and resume.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 22 days annual leave.
Closing date: 08/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !