MARKETING ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
Supporting the Marketing Team on projects directed at achieving all the Company’s marketing objectives.
A few of the Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinating project activities and participating in research efforts.
• Collate and process statistical data, including social media and website performance on weekly basis for Assistant Brand Manager use in consultation with the Marketing Executive.
• Work closely with the Marketing Executive to deliver all marketing activity including traditional and digital marketing plan.
• Manage the department’s information requests via email, telephone or text message.
• Assist to prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Coordinate and execute Advertising and Promotional activities or events.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum Diploma in Marketing / Administrative or related discipline
• 3 years working experience in related field
• Having good organization, time management & problem-solving skills
• Able to communicate effectively with internal staff and external vendors
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Having experience with design software will be added advantage)
• Class 3 Driving License
B$800. 00 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !