Position: Marketing Executive
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1. Follow up with Publishers on all promotional leaflet, banner, stickers, ensuring that the materials are available before dateline.
2. Preparing and forecasting annual marketing budget to meet the financial objective.
3. To give weekly, monthly or quarterly reports on the information gathered about competitor price lists or latest promotion, consumers latest purchases trend, social media latest digital trends.
4. To gather customer feedback on all promotion from company products and reporting to the branches on their performances during management meeting.
5. To submit all reports, assignments or proposal on time, and meet the deadline.
6. To work closely with Operation Department, Restaurant Manager and Supervisor on all marketing related events, and provide full cooperation in term of man power shortages, marketing support documentation and any other related requirement.
7. Full participation to all marketing related events, showcase, functions and ensure these events or functions are well-organized. Attend to any customer enquiries related to these events and ensure customer satisfactory achieved.
8. To prepare all necessary Sales Kit (Printing materials, Illustration, booklet, PowerPoint Slides etc) for new product launching, monitoring staff product training including SOP knowledge, hand-on and selling skills.
9. To attach to SugarBun Restaurant, for training and gaining feedback on promotion products.
10. To report directly and assist General Manager whenever required.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: other allowance will be given
Closing date: 11/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !