Position: Marketing Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Maintain corporate image internally and externally.
• Updating company social media and email to communicate with customers.
• Conducting market research – price, demand and competition.
• Compile and distribute marketing information to other departments.
• Proposing marketing plans.
• Preparing budgets for proposed marketing projects.
• Evaluating effective marketing channels.
• Managing social media campaigns.
• Maintaining customer database.
• Liaising with advertisers and event holders.
• Creating marketing mediums (brochures, press release, etc. ) to enhance the company’s presence in the market.
• Research effective networking events for the company to attend.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
• Assessing viability of participating in external promotional events.
• Developing promotional events and exhibitions.
• Creating product catalog.
• General administrative work.
• Bachelor of Degree in Marketing or Equivalent
• PREFER at least 3 years experience in related field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Tap & SCP
Closing date: 06/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !