Position: Marketing Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious
• Marketing Executive with experience of brand and event marketing.
• You will be responsible for the planning, execution and performance evaluation of all brand and engagement marketing campaigns.
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Involve planning, delivering and controlling the flow of physical goods, marketing materials and information from the Distribution to market.
2. Responsible for coordinating with external agencies to ensure smooth delivery of all events.
3. Supervision of onsite set up and tear down of event.
4. Overall project management – with venue, clients, external vendors and partners.
5. Maintaining good working relationships with internal and external partners.
6. Coordinating the production of sponsorship marketing collateral
7. Managing own marketing budget effectively
• Bachelor Degree in marketing.
• Wide range of marketing knowledge with at least 2-year experience of brand and events management.
• Results driven and analytical
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PP)
• Project management software such as Trello, Wrike or Microsoft Teams
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong project management skills
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !