Position: Marketing Executive (Media)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Roles and responsibilities
1) Maintain corporate image internally and externally.
2) Updating company social media and email to communicate with customers.
3) Conducting market research – price, demand and competition.
4) Compile and distribute marketing information to other departments.
5) Proposing marketing plans.
6) Preparing budgets for proposed marketing projects.
7) Evaluating effective marketing channels.
8) Managing social media campaigns.
9) Maintaining customer database.
10) Liaising with advertisers and event holders.
11) Creating marketing mediums (brochures, press release, etc. ) to enhance the company’s presence in the market.
12) Research effective networking events for the company to attend.
13) Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
14) Assessing viability of participating in external promotional events.
15) Developing promotional events and exhibitions.
16) Creating product catalogue.
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent
Experience: minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the field or equivalent
Skills: good in graphic design, initiative, proactive, able to work with minimal supervision, able to work under pressure, confident, good communication skills.
Interested applicants are invited to email full CVs with recent photo, current and expected salary to: _recruitment//myspacegallery. com _
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deadline to submit CV: 29th September 2019
Salary is subject to change and will be discussed during interview
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !