Position: Marketing Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Role and Responsibilities:
1) Maintain corporate image internally and externally.
2) Updating company social media and email to communicate with customers.
3) Conducting market research – price, demand and competition.
4) Compile and distribute marketing information to other departments.
5) Proposing marketing plans.
6) Preparing budgets for proposed marketing projects.
7) Evaluating effective marketing channels.
8) Managing social media campaigns.
9) Maintaining customer database.
10) Liaising with advertisers and event holders.
11) Creating marketing mediums (brochures, press release, etc. ) to enhance the company’s presence in the market.
12) Research effective networking events for the company to attend.
13) Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
14) Assessing viability of participating in external promotional events.
15) Developing promotional events and exhibitions.
16) Creating product catalogue.
3-5 years experience in related field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap, SCP, Annual Leave, Medical Leave
Closing date: 11/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !