Position: Marketing Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of the position
• Marketing Officer main task is to oversee the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent copy writing skills and experience.
• Design skills including graphics and web design.
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
• Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
• Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc. )
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Establishes and maintains rapport with current customers, always remaining aware of, and addressing their needs, recommends products that meets their needs, including informing customers of new products and services
• Monitoring business in market, delivery system and future availability of materials and services
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !