Position: Marketing Staff
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Department: Finance & Marketing Department
Reporting To: Marketing OfficerPrimary Responsibilities:
• Maintain all marketing administrative documents in system and on file;
• Verify accuracy of all calculations and supporting documents of sales reports and price quotations, and check to the agreed term/conditions of the off-take agreement;
• Liaise with Logistics Section for loading schedule and quantity of methanol for export;
• Review and improve the marketing SOP when necessary to achieve efficient and effective work flow within the Finance & Marketing Department;
• Compile and analyse sales statistics to assist Officer to generate sales report for management and Marketing Committee;
• Prepare periodic report on industry updates, market news and pricing strategies from methanol publications (ICIS, Platts, etc) for internal intelligence;
• Ensure compliance to regulations and regulatory requirements by relevant government authorities (Customs, Trade & Export, etc. );
• Identify and flag out any discrepancies/ errors on all processed documents, and inform Officer accordingly;
• Assist the Marketing Committee Secretary in duties required for the marketing activities of the company as and when assigned.
• Possess at least a National Diploma in Business related field;
• Three (3) years working experience in marketing.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 42 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 375 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance
Closing date: 27/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !