Sales / Marketing
WORKSHOP: LTS. 5318, JALAN SETIA DI-RAJA, KG. SG. DUHON, KUALA BELAIT
Position: Marketing Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• The role of a marketing supervisor involves coordinating all internal and external marketing and promotional efforts including merchandising, community relations, public relations, information, events, and demos.
• A marketing supervisor also leads the marketing team in some companies and prepares the marketing budget.
• Marketing supervisors develop marketing strategy and written action plans in order to achieve specific objectives.
• They measure, evaluate, and analyze the marketing programs as and when needed.
• Further, marketing supervisors ensure that all customer questions and requests are followed up in a timely manner.
• Marketing supervisors should be detail oriented and have good organization and team leadership skills.
• Strong computer skills and substantial knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are a must for marketing supervisors.
• They should also have the ability to work in a high-paced and challenging business environment.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !