Position: Marketing and Franchising executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
• Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
• Work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
• Work with wide range of media and use graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas and coordinate as well as lead core sales and marketing efforts with marketing and administrative departments.
• Develop relationships with key contacts and coordinate public relations events.
• Develop outreach and partner programs with relevant individuals and communities as well as unlock new business opportunities through effective marketing to ensure the business can meet their growth targets.
• Develop procedure for up gradation, research and analysis, target advertising etc Research and analyze market conditions and opportunities
• Establish predicted goals and monitor progress.
• Good handling and preparation of sales status reports in MS-Office Word, Excel, etc.
• Work directly with existing franchisees and build strong relationships, work with them to ensure local area marketing is successful and provide the tools for success.
• Project management including forecasting, brand management and implementation of communication plans.
• To perform any other work instructed by management
• Min qualification ND
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• 2 Years or more experience will be an advantage
• Must have own vehicle and drivers licence
• Proven track record in developing strong relationships with clients
• Excellent communication skills
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 08/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !