Position: Marketing cum Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Head responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
• Coordinate with marketing graphics managers to confirm marketing objectives.
• Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
• Supervise product photography for marketing.
• Ensure photography attains styling guidelines, shot objectives and project delivers as scheduled and within budget.
• Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images. Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy.
• Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and prepress.
• Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork.
• Support testimony for correctness alongside approved files sent.
• Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions.
• Support marketing department with print and design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials.
• Assist with intranet and web site design.
• Support Business Development department through preparation of proposal at all times of high demand.
• Manage utilization and archive of all project photos.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 28 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !