Position: Material Co-ordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Review and monitor physical inventory of materials / spare parts.
• Make sure that all stock items are in the system and in line with the coding standards.
• Perform receive / return activities and ensure inventory adjustments are made accordingly.
• Identify critical and additional materials / spare parts required for operation by consulting maintenance technicians and vendors and define the min-max for the new recommended items.
• Responsible for stock replenishment – review availability of stock items or direct charges, raise purchase request and coordinate with client’s purchasing team.
• Responsible for identifying slow moving items and suggest alternate items to the clients.
• At the same time, responsible for identifying fast moving items and highlighting these for early re-ordering.
• Responsible for supervising all warehouse-related rigging jobs and ensuring safe practices are followed while loading and off-loading materials.
• Responsible for proper storage and housekeeping of materials (may also include various oils and chemicals) based on requirement, proposing space optimization methods.
• Provide various inventory related reports to the client as needed.
• Minimum 2 years experience in materials management / storage & handling / inventory & warehouse management
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !