Position: Material Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The role will focus on the Materials Management process and leadership of the CONTRACTOR Fabrication and Materials Handling team to ensure delivery. He / She shall closely work with COMPANY Materials Coordinator, CONTRACTOR
• Collection of materials from COMPANY’s storage yards in the event of COMPANY provided materials and collection of materials from vendor’s store in the event CONTRACTOR is supplying the materials.
• Transportation of materials from COMPANY storage yards/vendor’s store.
• Inventory, storage and preservation onshore location.
• Materials handling from receive to load out including fabrication.
• Bagging & tagging, packing arrangement for safe offshore transportation including sea fastening(if required) of materials.
• Load out of materials and EQUIPMENTs.
• Load test and certification for materials and EQUIPMENT for the execution of the SCOPE.
• Input of data and inventory of all materials at onshore and offshore locations.
• Back load and inventory of surplus/unused/scrap materials from offshore and onshore.
• Management of surplus materials, including preservation and updated inventory status.
• Carry out periodic Inventory check to verify the accuracy of quantity reported/recorded in the system.
• Return of surplus/unused and scrap materials to COMPANY designated area.
• Inventory, storage and preservation of deferred work scope Materials.
• Quality checking of materials.
• Disposal of Onshore and Offshore Waste and Scrap Materials
• Shall ensure that the COMPANY’s procedure for materials receipt, storage, issue and return is compiled with at all times and that the necessary documentation is available for all the movement of all times under his responsibility
Qualification & Competencies
• Must have attained minimum education to ‘O’ level with good grades.
• Must have undergone training in the use of computers for administration and materials control.
• Must have at least 5 years in a materials related role at an oil and gas construction WORKSITE, with 2 years in leading materials coordinator position.
• He / She shall able to read, write and speak English and Malay.
• Familiar with BSP HSE and Quality requirements.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality & HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
*salary is negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !