Position: Material Coordinator (Onshore)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
a) Preferably Bruneian
b) Shall be medically fit
c) Attained minimum O´level with good grades
d) Must at least have 5 years of experience in materials related role at an oil and gas construction worksite, with 2 years in leading materials coordinator position.
a) Must be able to read, write and speak in English and Malay
b) Must be familiar with BSP HSE and Quantity requirements.
c) Must be familiar with Materials Management process:
- Collection of materials from storage yards
- Transportation of materials from storage yards/store.
- Inventory, storage and preservation onshore location.
- Materials handling from receive to load out including fabrication
- Bagging & tagging, packing arrangement for safe offshore transportation including sea fastening ( if required) of materials.
- Loadout of materials and EQUIPMENTs.
- Load test and certification for materials and EQUIPMENT,
- Input of data and inventory of all materials at onshore and offshore locations
- Back load and inventory of surplus/unused/scrap materials from offshore and onshore
- Management of surplus materials, including preservation and updated inventory status,
- Carry out periodic Inventory check to verify the accuracy of quantity reported/recorded in the system, Return of surplus/unused and scrap materials to the designated area. Inventory, storage and preservation of deferred workscope Materials.
- Quality checking of materials.
- Disposal of Onshore and Offshore Waste and Scrap Materials
- Procedures for materials receipt, storage, issue and return is compiled with at all times and that the necessary documentation is available for all the movement of all times under his/her responsibility.
Note 1: Please submit all your valid training certification or any other related training certification
Note 2: Actual salary offered will be based on your relevant experience and education background
Note 3: Please upload your updated CV, qualification, valid training certification, updated medical fitness/results and any other related documents.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !