The Materials Inventory and RtP controller is critical to support logistic part by coordinate with Freight Forwarder to review and monitor of Primary Cost Estimation (PCE) and Technical Data verification process to receive material on time. Support MATCO and Inventory team to develop Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
1. Ensure work is perform to the best manner and in full compliance to HSSE
2. Coordinate with Freight Forwarder (FF) to bring material on time.
Support to review Primary Cost Estimation / Technical review process
3. Run and support stock checker by running PID in SAP and coordinate with warehouse focal to develop report on stock checking progress.
4. Develop weekly / monthly KPI on Material availability, Material on time, also support for material availability reporting for Maintenance/Project activity on time.
5. Support to developing CPM / 1 team weekly and monthly KPI.
6. Coordinate with MATCO and Materials planning focal point for Project / TA and maintenance and ensure accountability for all materials.
7. Support MATCO for transfer of materials to meet PM / CM / Project / TA schedules.
8. Support for Held invoice process review and action.
9. Open reservation to be proactively cascaded and auctioned by respective materials planning team.
10. Maintain all information for status of materials on weekly basis.
11. Contribute to the Change Journey by implementing the section´s activities alignment with the operational activities effectively.
Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as material inventory and status and location of materials.
12. Understands and support to implement BLNG HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountabilities guidelines by enhancing the safety awareness amongst all staff including contractor staff.
13. Manage the risks to the safety hazards and health personnel , to the environment and the integrity of the assets themselves at a level which is as low as reasonably practical.
- Experience ND Holder / A-Level - With 3 years´ experience in SAP MM module or O´level holder can be considered with 5 years´ experience in similar field.
- Age : 35 to 45 years old
- Own a Valid Driving License Class ´ 3 ´
Applicants must submit their CV and Certificates via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
- OR -
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to call our office :
*Dateline of Submission: 27TH FEBRUARY 2021 (SATURDAY)*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !