**Foreigners can apply**
Age: 25 - 50 years’ old
Salary: BND35 - BND38 per day
Minimum qualification: HNTEC in Automotive Engineering
Working hours: Office hours
1. Maintaining and repairing motor vehicles.
2. Perform regular maintenance services such as oil change, replacing fluids and lubricating parts.
3. Assembly, install and replace accessories such as windshield wipers, door handles and headlights.
4. Repairing defective parts including braking, coolant and control switches.
5. Conducting vehicle checks when urgently required.
6. Keep alert on arising concerns of assigned vehicles and to provide immediate maintenance and repair of vehicles.
7. Perform test drive vehicles to ensure repair quality.
8. Oversee maintenance inspection by using checklist.
9. Recording work logs, repairs and report issue.
Requirement and Skills
1. Minimum five (5) years’ experience in relevance.
2. Minimum diploma in Automotive Engineering.
3. Have strong problem solving skills, able to work both independently and in a teamwork.
4. Attention to detail, efficient and organized.
5. Good communication skills.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume with certificates and latest photograph, expected salary and contact details to our email address: hr@sec-bn. com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !