Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints;
- conducting inspections;
- repairing engine failures;
- repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions;
- replacing parts and components;
- repairing body damage.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions;
- troubleshooting breakdowns;
- maintaining supplies;
- performing preventive maintenance;
- calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty;
- evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock;
- placing orders;
- verifying receipt.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Have experience at least 5 years in this field.
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !