Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Skilled in Johnson outboard engines repair and maintenance
• Must have strong knowledge in Jonhnson/Evinrude outboard engine i. e 6hp to 250hp.
• Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts
• Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts ·Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs
• Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed, and parts used
• Repair and assemble back the outboard engine
• Minimum work experience as mechanic with outboard agent 5yrs with good testimonial recommendation.
• Age 25 to 40 years old ·Dismantling and Installation
• Good at following instructions and strong work ethics ·Engine overhaul
• Complete heavy equipment system knowledge and ability to maintain preventative maintenance records, machinery history, storerooms stock level and inventory control
• Proficient in various welding techniques and proficient in various machining process
• Must have previous working experience with Outboard Company.
• At least 5 years heavy equipment mechanic experience with valid certificates from OMC or Bombardier USA.
• Min GCE O’Level qualification 0
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !